CrossFit Vertex is hosting its third iteration of the Teen CrossFit Camp on Saturday, 3/25/2023.
The CrossFit Vertex Pedigree:
CrossFit Vertex has been running a successful Youth/Teen CrossFit Program for over three years. The coaching staff has graduated more than 30 youth and teen athletes from the Youth/Teen Program into traditional adult CrossFit classes. CrossFit Vertex also hosts and runs a yearly Youth/Teen Individual CrossFit Competition (Age Groups 10 – 17). This past year boasted 36 competitors across six Age Group Divisions.
- Date: Saturday, 3/25/2023 10AM – 3PM, check-in will start around 9:15AM
- Ages: Male and Female ages 12 – 18
- Experience: Participants should have three months or more experience attending CrossFit Teen or Adult classes.
- Number of Participants: 10 – 20
- Format: We’ll address skill-work and weaknesses, workouts will be coached throughout, and we’ll discuss realistic goal setting and workout strategies
- Prerequisites: Participates are required to complete a pre-assessment survey and two benchmark workouts
Paige Semenza: Multi-year CrossFit Games Athlete, experience coaching adults, youths, and teens in the CrossFit space for 7+ years, programs for the CrossFit Vertex Teens classes.
Kaleena Marcavage: CrossFit Vertex owner, Multi-year CrossFit Games Individual, Masters, and Teen Athlete Coach, experience coaching adults, youths, and teens in the CrossFit Space for 12+ years. Head programmer for the CrossFit Vertex Adult classes.
For a full detail breakdown, please click the Register button below.