CrossFit is a fitness regimen characterized by the following:
- Safe, effective, and varied exercise
- Group classes – education and motivation from coaches and other members
- Logical and in-moderation nutrition
- A community of folks who care about health and wellness outside of the gym
- Individually tailored fitness movement and intensity
At CrossFit Vertex, we use CrossFit to help our members accomplish their health and fitness related goals: improved health, weight loss, gaining strength, and better performance in CrossFit as a sport or other sports (marathon running, football, martial arts conditioning, etc.).
The program truly does work for everyone: folks who are just starting out and those who have trained for years.
Our CrossFit classes can help you achieve the following:
- Deadlift, squat, and press safely and efficiently. Proper technique along with intensity will help you get stronger
- Increase max reps of strict pull-ups, kipping pull-ups, bar muscle-ups, and other gymnastics style movements
- Securely and confidently climb and descend a rope
- Take body weight movements, like push-ups, squats, and lunges, to a new level
- Decrease mile, 5K, and 10K times
- Build explosive power through the use of Olympic Lifts like the Clean & Jerk
Experienced CrossFitter and just dropping in? Click here.